One of the features I love about Bootstrap is it's responsive design capability provided from v2.0 onwards available since August 2012. This means that the graphic design of web pages adjusts dynamically based on the device (PC, tablet, mobile) used to view the web page.
To get started with Bootstrap, download the latest version of bootstrap and extract the downloaded zip file. They have provided three sample layouts to start with, one can open those templates in a browser and copy the source using "View Source" option from the browser and start building the website on it.
Leave your comments and queries about this post in the comment sections. This will help me to improve my writing skills and showcase more useful posts. Thanks for reading, Happy Coding!
Responsive Design 7871684770433440115
Post a Comment
Hot in week
- jTable Pagination in Java Web Applications
- Spring MVC 4.0 RESTFul Web Services Simple Example
- List/Grid View Switcher with fade-in/out transitions using jQuery
- Spring MVC 4.0: Consuming RESTFul Web Services using RestTemplate
- Spring MVC 4.0 RESTFul Web Service JSON Response with @ResponseBody
- AJAX with JSP and Servlet using Jquery Example
- AJAX with Servlets using JQuery and JSON
- Increase and Decrease font size using jQuery
- Resources that Inspire to learn AngularJS
- Change Background Image of DIV using jQuery